Sunday, October 17, 2010

Posture and Final Color Choices

I chose to look more at Tarzan since the world I'm working on has a lot of vegetation as well. I really like how this came out; her ankle on her left leg is broken though, I need to fix that. After some more discussion with a fellow classmate I have these three color samples as my final choices.




At first I was leaning more towards the third color sample just because It has a tad bit more variation but after some more discussion, I think I'll go with the middle choice. I want her to be able to be visible and set apart from a predominately blue and green environment. In reality she would be wearing similar colors but for the sake of the player not losing track of her, I want her color palette to be different. I'm thinking that the second outfit which has more brown in it can also be used as better camo for tree bark, dirt, and certain types of buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment