Sunday, November 14, 2010

Further Posture Sketches

While I do like how the Tarzan posture looks with my character and I feel it does capture her abilities rather well. I want to do something that's more original from my head. I came up with some more sketches trying to capture that same feel. I also went ahead and put the original sketch of the Tarzan pose I did.





After talking with my professor about the other poses it was decided that I should just use the Tarzan pose. Reason being that there isn't really anything original anyways and the others don't convey the same parkour like abilities so it's the best one to go with. I do like the other ones but I have to agree that they just show she can fight, not really navigate a destroyed city by climbing trees and broken buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment