Monday, November 15, 2010

Character Piece: Starting Again

Not liking what I was making I asked for advise from some fellow classmates and I'm very glad that I did so. One of them also gave me a custom brush that he made and it gave the appearance of a brush stroke. The other classmate has some experience in painting so she was able to advise me on techniques and color choices.



My painting is starting to come along rather nicely and after talking with my professor, I've made some anatomical changes to the figure. I changed the foot so now it's not broken and I've fixed the elbow area.
I've also started to add blues and greens to the skin tones, something I've picked up from using water color in the past. The hair I feel came out rather decent but it was recommended that I add some stray strands as well since she's in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment